Parking in Olde Ivy
The Neighborhood Association enforces parking regulations set out by signs, red markings on curbs to indicate fire lanes, and other restrictions, and may tow out-of-compliance vehicles or otherwise cite violators.
- Parking is restricted to garages, driveway pads, and designated parking areas.
- Residents must use the parking spaces assigned to their units for their own vehicles. Reserved parking spaces are labeled with the unit number.
- Guest parking is limited, but available in labeled spaces. Residents should not park in these spaces or in unmarked spaces.
- Residents may not park boats, trailers or recreational vehicles such as RVs and motor homes in the Community.
- Any vehicle parked against a red curb (fire lane) is subject to immediate towing. This is a Fire Department regulation to ensure access for emergency vehicles.
- Any vehicle parked on a grassy area.
24-Hour Notice Sticker Followed by Towing
A vehicle will be stickered with a warning notice and towed in 24-hours if it:
- Does not have a current license tag or is obviously inoperable.
- Is parked for more than 14 days in a non-reserved or guest parking space.
If your car is towed, email the Property Manager… firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking for Clubhouse Events
For private events at the Clubhouse after work hours in the evening or on weekends, hosts must direct their guests to parking outside of the gates, for example, in the commercial spaces along Log Cabin Drive.
Click on an association name below for a summary of parking rules in your neighborhood.